Friday, January 19, 2007

A busy week...

It's been a very busy week. Since Monday, we've been working in Studio on project one. Its been a pretty interesting week to be honest. I feel like studio here is much different from studio at home. Quieter. Which is very nice. The due date for the project was moved to Monday, but I think we've all got a very good handle on our final outcomes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed at least.

I decided Wednesday night that I wanted to document some of the silly antics that we experience here in studio. Spiro was kind enough to oblige my wishes.


Adam joined in as well. Its nice to be goofy on occasion.

After our preliminary pin up yesterday, I cooked dinner. FINALLY, I was the one who cooked dinner. And I must say, it was rather tastey. We had gnocchi (store bought, of course...and slightly overcooked I'm afraid) that was mixed in with some chicken and alfredo sauce. I'm not sure if that's a likely pairing (gnocchi, chicken, and alfredo), but it was still good. I was worried that the alfredo sauce wouldn't come out right since I was making it from scratch, but with Amy's suggestions, it came together rather nicely. I wish I had documented the evening, but I wasn't thinking of it at the time.

This weekend holds so much promise! Today I'll be in studio most of the afternoon and maybe part of the evening as well. Tomorrow, who knows - we can do whatever we please! And Sunday...Sunday we are going to Porta Portese (the large flea market that is supposed to have everything)! I think I'm looking forward to that the most! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures this weekend - even some of myself - and post them Monday night if not sooner! We leave for Southern Italy on Thursday, I'm so excited to see other parts of the country!

Ciao for now!

No comments: