Monday, January 8, 2007

Ciao!

Ciao everyone! We have made it to Roma and are safe and enjoying the scenery! It has been quite an interesting 4 days but we've luckily survived with only minor scrapes and bruises. And it's very exciting.

So far, my favorite moments have been: 1. The Pantheon at night...one of the most beautiful and inspirational moments of my life! 2. Friday night's dinner with the whole group -- 4 cheese pizza and my ability to devour the WHOLE thing along with tiramisu! 3. Finding the supermarket - you wouldn't think this a major deal but it was very exciting for us...hopefully soon we will make trips to the actual markets for some fresh ingredients. Currently, we're just trying to get the basics down.

Pictures of the apartment, and the Pantheon at night will be up soon! Missing everyone back in the states - wish you could be here with me!

1 comment:

JK said...

I enjoyed reading about the first few days in Rome- am looking forward to reading this blog each day. I checked out all of the other student blogs on the CUA site and found them very interesting. I must say I am very jealous. Miss you too!