Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Giorno Numero Sei

I'm doing my best to practice what little Italian I actually know! I thought that as a little treat for those of you looking for pictures of my journey I would add a few of interest. The first is a view from Maureen's camera and their flight from Paris to Rome. I unfortunately did not think to photograph those beautiful alps that we could see from the plane! How AMAZING IS THAT?

The next couple of pictures are of our apartment! See the luxury we have for the next 4 months?!?! This is our entry hallway:

And our living room areaOur bedroom...then my bed in particular
View at night of Piazza delle Copelle

Pantheon at night (which did I mention is around the corner from my apartment - I can enjoy this architectural feature at any time I want!)


Seems that the images are taking a bit of time to download, so that's all for this time but I'll be sure to keep things up to date! At least you got my favorites so far! Hope all is well back in the states and for those friends abroad elsewhere (like Belgium, Ireland, London, and Barcelona)!

Arrivederci for now!

No comments: