Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The final update before SOUTHERN ITALY!

So, I wanted to add an update prior to our trip to Southern Italy. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!

Monday was our final pin up for project 1. It was a fun day, and much less stressful than a critique at home would be. Everyone's projects turned out really well - I was impressed by our all of our abilities! Here are some of the pictures from the event!

These are mine and Maureen's projects...mine on top, hers on the bottom! SO PRETTY!

Oh Chris, you just HAD to be in the picture...

Showing off my project...isn't it lovely?

This pretty much sums up our relationship right there...


Yesterday was the second wine tasting. Massimo was very nice and explained a lot about different wines from Italy. We went from south to north. It was good. Some photos from that...


We tricked Connie - right before she took the picture (we asked her to say 1-2-3), we made funny faces! It was GREAT!

Then we decided to be serious...which turned out good too.

Hmm - so the rest of the evening will be spent prepping for the upcoming trip. Hopefully, the weather will hold out and it won't rain when we are supposed to go to Pompeii - I don't want to miss that experience. If we don't go this trip, hopefully we can arrange to go back and see it. I'm also really looking forward to Cefalu - where we will be for the bulk of our trip. We'll be by the beach...even on the beach...and that could be the best part of the trip all together! I'm not sure when I will be able to update next, but I will hopefully get the chance some time while we are away and I will let you know of all the goings on!

Arrivederci amici!

No comments: