Thursday, February 8, 2007

Project One and other news...

Its been many days since I last posted. Let me start by saying that our Southern Italy trip was amazing! I loved each place that we got to see, it was so exciting and different. I had a lot of fun with everyone - it was an amazing experience!

Now, onto what needs to be done - Project One, finally posted! Hope you are impressed...



These are the 5 boards that I created. If you click on one of the 5 images, it will pull up bigger and you can see it at a better scale.

Moving on to other news:
I'll be posting pictures and recaps from our trip sometime this weekend. I'm excited to fill you all in on what we did and got to see! Also, Megan is coming to visit from London this weekend! It'll be nice to see a friendly Jersey face! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: